Thursday, October 18, 2018

Week 1 Term 4

Welcome back everyone, I hope you had a fabulous holiday and enjoyed some sunshine! I had a great time gardening and am currently sunning myself in Rarotonga and attending my best friend's wedding. I be back tomorrow!

This week we are SWIMMING wahoooo! So remember to bring your togs and towel.

This week we will begin a mini project about Ancient Egypt and the following weeks you will get to choose your own topic to learn about.

If you have any ice cream containers at home, could you please bring them in, also we need newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen and approved by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.

FINAL WEEK - Term 4

What a great year of learning. I am really pleased at how hard the children have worked this year, they have had some very good results. T...